Ayurveda literally means “the science of life” and it teaches us to tune into both the conspicuous and subtle indicators that there is room for improvement within—body, mind, and spirit. As a system of healing, Ayurveda honors the utter uniqueness of the individual while helping each of us to court an ever-improving sense of balance and harmony in our lives. Ayurveda does not purport to offer any one-size-fits-all solution—no silver bullet to heal one and all. Instead, it teaches us how to better align with our truest inner nature and to reinvigorate our own innate intelligence in order to guide a very gentle and authentic healing process.
The following signs and symptoms are often an indicator that your body would benefit from a cleanse:
- You struggle with digestive difficulties of any kind
- You suffer from constipation, loose stools, or irregular bowel movements
- You have intense cravings for spicy, salty, or sweet foods
- You tend to have trouble listening to what your body needs (in the way of sleep, food, rest, exercise, etc.)
- You frequently lack energy or feel exhausted
- You suffer from anxiety or stress
- You have trouble sleeping or waking up
- Your mind feels scattered and you have trouble focusing
- You tend to feel foggy-headed or lethargic
- You sense a subtle and undefined malaise; you just don’t feel as well as you think you should (or maybe as well as you have in the past)
At it’s core, an Ayurvedic cleanse is focused on drawing toxins and excess vata, pitta, and kapha out of the tissues and into the digestive tract so that they can be eliminated. While this is sometimes an uncomfortable process, the end result of a cleanse should be an improved sense of balance and overall health.
AN AYURVEDIC CLEANSE HELPS TO:
- Restore a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system.
- Foster both clarity and groundedness in the mental, spiritual, and emotional spheres.
- Nurture an improved sense of energy, vitality, and enthusiasm for life.
- Support the maintenance of a healthy body weight.
- Restore and maintain balanced sleep cycles.
- Promote regular and balanced elimination.
- Recover each individual’s natural state of balance.
- Prepare the tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation.
- Promote optimal health.
To help you achieve your goals during this cleanse we provide you with the following tools.
1. 7 day detox fall menu plan and guide
2. Oral hygiene programs and tools including tongue scraper and daily oil
3. 30 day supply of Probiotics nutritional supplement.
4. Access to all of our secret Pinterest boards for 30 days to help you with healthy recipe planning after you finish your 7 day diet plan
We are here to help make your fall a calm, healthy and happy. A detox plan is a great way to make that happen!